Summary Terms and Conditions
GB, excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands. 18+. Available 27.11.20 only. Purchase necessary. Offer: Send a friend or family member a free Taster Box (8 x 40g packs) with any online order. How to claim: To claim you’re the Offer, place any order with Pipers at https://www.piperscrisps.com/ on 27.11.20 and include the name and delivery address of the person you wish to send the Taster Box in the ‘special order notes or delivery instructions’ box at checkout. Max one Offer per household. Must not be delivered to the same address. No delivery to PO Boxes. See below for full T&Cs and offer details. Promoter: Pipers Crisps Limited, Building 4 Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, England, W4 5YE
Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (including the Summary Terms and Conditions) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Promoter pursuant to these terms and conditions are jointly Pipers Crisps Limited, Building 4 Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, England, W4 5YE (‘The Promoter’).
- The promotion is open to all residents of the mainland Great Britain, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands, aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s affiliates, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the promotion.
- Online purchase necessary from Pipers online store: https://www.piperscrisps.com/. Internet connection required.
- Offer only available for purchases made between 00:00 GMT and 23:59 GMT on Friday 27 November 2020 in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Only 1 Offer available per transaction. Only 1 Offer available per household.
- The Offer: The Promoter will send a friend, family member or other person of your choosing a free (“the Third Party”) 1 x Taster Box. The Third Party’s delivery address must be in mainland Great Britain, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands. All postage will be paid for by the Promoter.
- Taster Box: A Taster Box includes 8 x 40g mixed packets of Pipers crisps, including:
- 1 x Arreton Tomato Crisps 40g
- 1 x Atlas Mountains Wild Thyme and Rosemary Crisps 40g
- 1 x Biggleswade Sweet Chilli 40g
- 1 x Burrow Hill Cider Vinegar 40g
- 1 x Delicias Jalapeño and Dill 40g
- 1 x Karnataka Black Pepper and Sea Salt Crisps 40g
- 1 x Kirkby Malham Chorizo 40g
- 1 x Lye Cross Cheddar and Onion Crisps 40g
- How to redeem: To redeem the Offer:
- purchase any Pipers product online at https://www.piperscrisps.com/; and
- include the name and delivery address of the Third Party you wish to send the Taster Box in the ‘special order notes or delivery instructions’ box at checkout.
The Promoter will deliver the Taster Box to the Third Party, provided all requirements of these terms and conditions have been met.
- The Promoter will not be liable or responsible for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or the Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Promoter shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative gift, provide cash equivalent or other compensation where a participant fails to correctly redeem the Offer for any reason.
- No responsibility can be taken for purchases/orders which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Pipers website: https://www.piperscrisps.com/ or the Pipers online store.
- All purchases/orders must be made directly by an individual. Orders from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible orders and orders submitted by macros or other automated means together with orders which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and not eligible for the Offer. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s access to the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to request repayment of the value of any Offer provided.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or end the Promotion, or request repayment of the value of any Offer provided.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any instances where the Offer is not available, not applied or unclaimed due to the provision of incorrect or incomplete information supplied by participants (including input of incorrect names and/or addresses of Third Parties), or for any losses or delays caused by postal or deliver services.
- The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation.
- The Promoter retains the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point owing to exceptional circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to the participants to avoid disappointment.
- The Promoter may refuse to provide the Offer in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of the value of any Offer that has been provided in such circumstances.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Offer provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any participant in connection with or arising out of this promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, unclaimed Offers, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Should any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By providing the details of the Third Party in accordance with clause 7(b), a participant will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the terms and conditions will prevail.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
The Promoter pursuant to these terms and conditions is Pipers Crisps Limited, Building 4 Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, England, W4 5YE.