Online store terms of sale
- These Terms of Sale apply to all users of our site and the online store, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Sale carefully before accessing or using our online store. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, then you may not access the store or engage in our Service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Sale by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page for any changes. Your continued use of or access to the store following any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Hosting of our store
- Our online store is hosted on Shopify Inc. Shopify Inc provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our goods to you.
- The display of goods on our site is an invitation (and not an offer) to sell goods to you. An offer is made by you to purchase our goods when you place an order. Although we take payment from you when you place your order (see clause 4), we must still process your order and card details.
- At all times our goods remain subject to availability. If we are unable to supply you with the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have paid for the goods and we are unable to supply same.
- If you have provided us with a valid email address, we will send you an acknowledgement of your order and other updates. These emails are not confirmation or acceptance of your order. You acknowledge and agree that our acceptance of your offer (and therefore the creation of the contract between us) only occurs when we notify you that the goods you have ordered have been dispatched to you.
- You will be asked to make payment at the time you place your order. Payment may be made by one of the methods provided at the time.
- We will charge you the price for the goods at the time and date you place your order, subject to clause 4.3. All prices displayed on our site are inclusive of VAT (where applicable). A delivery charge (if applicable) may be applied at checkout and will be made clear to you.
- We endeavour to ensure prices are displayed correctly. In the event there is an error, we will contact you and seek confirmation that you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you we will cancel the order. We will not accept an order if we determine (in our sole discretion) that there is a pricing error.
- We deliver to any physical mainland address in the UK, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland. We do not deliver to PO Boxes. It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address you provide is correct and that you (or a representative) are ready and able to accept delivery of the goods.
- We will use reasonable commercial endeavours to deliver the goods to you within 3 to 5 working days from dispatch. However, you acknowledge that any delivery times quoted are purely for guidance and do not constitute a contractual obligation. A working day means Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- We do not accept any liability for:
- any delay or non-delivery of goods on a specific date or at a specific time; or
- goods delivered to the address provided by you after the delivery has taken place.
- If you arrange for delivery to a shared, commercial or public address you do so at your risk. In the event you dispute delivery, you agree we will have no liability if we have reasonable proof of delivery. In any event, should the goods suffer any damage after being delivered we will have no liability to you.
- We will have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver goods to you due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to adverse weather, strikes, supply issues or transport problems.
- You acknowledge that we may engage third party contractors to assist us in delivering goods to you.
- Cancelations, returns and refunds
- You may cancel an order at any time from placing the order up to and including 14 calendar days following delivery of the goods to you. If you wish to cancel an order please contact us at email@example.com or, if your goods have already been delivered arrange to return the goods to us.
- For more information please visit Returns and Refunds Policy or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All risk in the goods we supply to you will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to the address specified in your order.
- Ownership of the goods does not pass to you until we receive full payment for the goods or delivery of the goods to the address specified in your order, whichever is later.
- Pipers Crisps Limited will not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including but not limited to loss of profit or income as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence. Nothing in these Terms of Sale restrict our liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- These terms (in combination with any other terms referred to herein) constitute the entire terms on which we will provide goods to you and cancel and supersede any other arrangements and/or representations, whether verbal or written.
- You acknowledge that we may amend these terms from time (at our sole discretion) to time without notice to you. Any amendments will supersede the previous terms.
- If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or unreasonable, such provision will be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the provision and, if such provision cannot be restated for any reason, will be severable from these terms and deleted. The remaining provisions of these terms continue in full force and effect.
- No third party is entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- All matters concerning or incidental to these terms and our relationship with you are governed by laws of England and Wales and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
Terms of website use
Information about us
www.piperscrisps.com is a site operated by Pipers Crisps Limited (“We”), a company registered in England & Wales under company number 04993423 with registered office at Building 4 Chiswick Business Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YE.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy as detailed below.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content or decency standards (below).
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Disparages Pipers, Pipers Crisps or any PepsiCo brand and/or its competitors.
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
- Contains any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, email addresses, employment information, any other non-public information or otherwise discloses personal information of any third party.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visit to our site
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy above. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards or our acceptable use policy.
No unsolicited ideas
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of the
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
PIPERS CRISPS CO., PIPERS CRISPS and the PIPERS logo are registered trade marks.
From 01/06/2021, Pipers Crisps will add a donation box onto the online shop so customers can choose to donate their own chosen amount or a chosen % of their order payment to The Children’s Hospital Charity when ordering their crisps. (Registered charity no. 505002)
Should you have any questions please contact us.
Date last modified: 17 June 2020