Terms & Conditions (short version)
GB, 18+ only. 04.08.21-30.08.21. Internet and Instagram or Facebook account required. Entry: follow instructions on the @piperscrisps Instagram or Pipers Crisps Facebook post. Max 1 entry per person per social media platform. Instagram account must be ‘public’. Prizes: 4 x £100 Whole Foods Market vouchers. Max 1 prize per person. See below for full T&Cs.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, RG2 6UW.
Terms & Conditions (full)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotion materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, England, RG2 6UW.
Pipers Whole Foods Shop Window Display: is located at Whole Foods Market, 63-97 Kensington High St London W8 5SE
- This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, aged 18 years or over. Excludes employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Entries are restricted to one per person, per social media platform for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- Valid Instagram or Facebook account and Internet access are required. If you do not already have an Instagram or Facebook account you will need to create one for this promotion, a valid email address is required.
- You must keep your Instagram profile on public setting during the Promotion Period and for 4 weeks after the Promotion Period in order for your entry to be valid and for you to be contacted if you are a winner.
- Promotional Period: The promotion opens on at 00:01 BST on 04/08/2021 and closes at 23:59 BST on 30/08/2021 for receipt of all entries.
- To enter:
- Instagram – like the post, follow @piperscrisps and post a picture publicly on your story of either: (i) the Pipers Whole Foods Shop Window Display at High St Kensington; OR (ii) a pack of Pipers Crisps that you are enjoying, tagging @piperscrisps;
- Facebook – like the post, follow Pipers Crisps and post a picture of either: (i) the Pipers Whole Foods Shop Window Display at High Street Kensington; OR (ii) a pack of Pipers Crisps that you are enjoying in the comments of the post.
- Submission of an entry by posting on Instagram or Facebook constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any entry which the Promoter reasonably determines to contain obscene, offensive, libellous or anti-social content will be rejected (and removed from the relevant promotional post). Where an entry includes a photograph, the photograph must be the entrant's own original photo and the entrant must obtain the permission of anyone else appearing in the photograph prior to posting it on Instagram Instagram or Facebook. Photos should not depict anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 16.
- Entrants may only enter once per social media platform.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the Instagram or Facebook account against which a winning entry was registered. Unsuccessful entries in any promotion will not be carried over to subsequent promotions.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- There are 4 x £100 Whole Food Market Voucher prizes available to be won. Full terms of vouchers can be found here https://www.wholefoodsmarket.co.uk/articles/gift-cards/.
- In the event the winner does not live within 50 miles of the Pipers Whole Foods Shop Window Display, the winner may elect to receive a cash prize of £100. Cash prizes are via BACS only and the winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details. The Promoter will not be liable for any payment made to the wrong bank account.
- The winners will be selected by randomised computer process from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The prize draw will be conducted on 07.08.21. There is only one prize draw containing entries from both the Instagram and Facebook entry methods.
- Maximum of one prize per person.
- The Promoter will notify each winner within 7 days of the prize draw date, by direct message on the social media platform used to enter the promotion. The winners will be asked to provide their email address so that they can be provided with their prize. The prizes will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of prize acceptance.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in, or failure to send a prize, if such delay or failure arises from any cause beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation any act of God, Governmental act (including any act of any foreign government, the European Union or other international body), war, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, tempest, explosion, civil commotion, riot, insurrection or act of terrorism, failure of a third party or industrial action. However, the Promoter will endeavour to avoid disappointing consumers.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a winner does not receive notification that they have won due to any technical issue affecting their Instagram or Facebook account or delivery of their prize as a result of having provided an incorrect.
- In the event that any winner does not respond or cannot be contacted within 28 calendar days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original. Only one prize per draw can be won by any person.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- No other alternative prize available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
Photographs and Intellectual Property
- All entrants:
- Warrant and represent that any pictures used in connection with this Promotion (“the Media”): (i) is original to them (ii) is submitted in good faith and (iii) has been legally obtained and created;
- Agree that the Promoter has the right to publish and communicate to the public the Media in any media including, but not limited to, the Promoter’s website and social media channels, at all times without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Assign to the Promoter all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future.
- Agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry and related publicity materials (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against the Promoter, its assigns, licensees and successors in title.
- Agree the Promoter is without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you (the entrant) or any other person featured in your entry (and you shall be responsible for ensuring the consent of any persons featured in your entry to these terms and conditions). Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner. However, the Promoter shall be under no obligation to respond to any communication.
- Agree that the Promoter has the right to use entrants' names, likenesses and other personal information in conjunction with the entry.
- Agree not to bring against us any actions, suits, claims and demands in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their entry.
- Unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of their entry.
- Confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant the Promoter the same.
- By entering this Promotion via Instagram, you agree that the Promoter may share your story with its followers.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government legislation, rules, regulations, restrictions and/or guidance, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, gifted or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to further verify all entries and the Winners including but not limited to asking proof of address and proof of ID and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all Promotion matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ surname and their county will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the Promotion closing. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The winners may be requested, but are not obliged, to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion. The Promoter may request to use the winners’ name and image in connection with such publicity.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, including the delay or amend of winning moments, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the Promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the websites (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor its associated agencies and companies assume any responsibility or liability for: -
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Any injury or damage to participants’ computers or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner the Promoter reasonably considers to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.